Sunday, January 11, 2009

about me


I would like to write about myself in this blog. My full name is Mohd Nasri Bin Mohamed Ali. I am born on 17 September 1987 at Klang, Selangor. My father name is Mohamed Ali bin Shah Abudeen. He is working as health officer in Majlis Perbandaran Klang. My mother name is Sohaila binti Kamaruddin. She is working in lawyer office in Shah Alam. I only have one sister named Siti Nur Amalina binti Mohamed Ali, she is now in form four.

I live with my family at Kampung Idaman. Kampung Idaman is located at Klang, Selangor. It is not really village because Kampung Idaman is surrounded by big building, many shopping mall.

During primary and secondary school, I school at SK La Salle Klang and SMK La Salle Klang. I have many experiences that I cannot forget at the school. When in secondary school, I was active in sport like soccer, rugby, martial art and much more.

In a free time like weekends, usually I hang out with my friends. And sometime we all go play snooker. I am active person, I don’t like stay at home or sleeping on my free time, I prefer managing some activity with my friend like go for picnic, playing snooker, window shopping.
I am a friendly person and I don’t like people who are arrogant and selfish. I like to have many friends. To me beside family, friend is the person who can discuss problem when I have any problem that is to difficult to solve, share bittersweet, and many more. That is all about me. There is many more that I want to share in next writing.

3 comments:

  1. "I have many experiences that I cannot forget at the school" <---------please elaborate about this later. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for this semester. Smile always..

    ReplyDelete