Monday, February 9, 2009

My living place



I not stay at college since second semester because I failed to involve in all the college activity and my point for my activity card is not qualify me to stay in college. After knowing the news, my friends and I made a decision to find a rent house that is near to UiTM. At the same time one of our friends said that the owner of his house wanted to rent his other house. Then we call the owner that named Uncle Lee, after discuss with him we decide to see the house. The house is located in Taman Sengkang Jaya at Jementah, the house is quite suitable to us because the rent is only RM300 per month and the house is still new. There also have complete facilities such as post office, clinic, groceries shop, mosque, petrol station. The house has three bedrooms, two toilets, large hall and dining hall. There also have many student stay at there, even our neighbor is student also.

After we see the house we agree to rent it. Starts from that we have to be more responsible and discipline person. There are five persons live in this house, which is me, Mohd Azhar or Sood, Mohd Zaki, Mohd Farizat, and Abdul Hazim. We all are in the same badge but not at the same courses. Mohd Azhar and I live in the master bedroom which is large than other room. My friend Mohd Zaki live in the middle room and Mohd Farizat and Abdul Hazim live in the behind room.



All of my house mate can cook, so at weekend we like to cook special dishes together. At weekdays, usually we cook fried eggs or sardine only because we all feel very tired after going for class and training at the evening. We have three transports which is two cars and a motorcycle. Motorcycle is used only if some of our housemate have different class schedule and for going to shop.

Since I live out of campus, I feel like a work person because I will wake up at the morning to go to class and at the late evening I will come back to my house. I can say that I feel very happy with my living place included with all the crazy housemate. But the difficulty is I should thinking before buy anything because if I don’t do that my budget for a month will increase.

That’s all. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, living in a rented house can be quite a challenge. But from what you wrote here, it sounds really fun. I miss my student life when I read this entry. Just watch out for the expenses though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah i'm so impress to know that, sometimes quite sad..hehehe.. whateva it is, make it as a challenge bro..

    ReplyDelete