Friday, January 30, 2009

The Mate of The Class



  1. Al is new to our class. he said he was transferred from UiTM Kedah. Al is a nice person. he is able to know everybody very fast maybe because he is a friendly person. I think is a funny person because he likes to make people laugh.
  2. Ashraff is friendly person, Mr. Izuan said that his face is like Ally Iskandar, but I don’t think so because when I see him I cannot see any similarities with Ally Iskandar.
  3. Azhar is my housemate. he likes to make people laugh with his joke. He also is able to speak well during presentation. Beside that, he also is a helpful person, when I have any problem regarding study I like to refer to him.
  4. Khalid is our class representative. to me he is very responsible and hardworking person. We have be a classmate since the first semester.
  5. That is me, to my classmates who describe me as fierce and not easy to smile, I strongly not agreeing with them. Maybe they do not know me very much. So, please come and recognize me.
  6. Nizam is Ashraff friend. He is not a talkative person in class. I cannot describe him so much because I haven’t talk to him. I hope to know him well.
  7. Ain is my classmate since first semester. I cannot describe her so much because I don’t know her well. After this I hope I will know her well.
  8. Salwa is the person that I can recognize very fast because she and her sister is the only twin in my class. But some time I cannot differentiate them.
  9. Atikah is from Tangkak, I know it because her boyfriend is my neighbour in the college and he told me.
  10. Farah is new in my class, so I couldn’t describe her so much.
  11. Aiza also in new to my class. I don’t know what to say about her.
  12. Syeila is my classmate since in first semester I think.
  13. Ima is same to Syeila
  14. Radiah is the sister of Salwa. I can describe her like her sister.
  15. Azierah is my classmate since the first semester I think.
  16. Ernie is the person that I don’t know what to describe because I have never talk to her.
  17. Sue is same like ernie. I cannot describe her too.
  18. Lyn is my classmate since the first semester I think because her face I can recognize.
  19. Nik is our class representative in last semester. I can describe her as a friendly and responsible person.
  20. Zirah is a quite person. I have never talked to her. So I cannot describe her.
  21. Salbiyah is close with Nik I think because they always came to class together.
  22. Huda, I don’t know what to say about her.
  23. Aina is friendly and active person. First time I talked to her is when I am going to UiTM Perak for KARISMA, from there only I know that she can play futsal.
  24. Syahida is Khalid girlfriend that is why I am able to know her. In last semester break I saw her shopping in uptown Shah Alam with her mother I think. She is helpful person.
  25. Siti Farahiyah is my new classmate. She always sits with Aina. Maybe she is Aina close friend.
  26. Farahain is Syahida close friend I think because they always together. She stay at Klang same to me but I don’t know which part of Klang. And yesterday I saw her at Kampung Raja Uda with her brother I think.
  27. Izzati, I don’t know her well. So I couldn’t describe her.
  28. Kent said she stay at Putrajaya. I know her since first or second semester I don’t remember.
  29. Raja is close with kent. They come and going back class together. She is from Muar. The think that I don’t like about her is she like to pinch people.


From this, I can say that there are only few of my classmates that I can recognize. The other I can only recognize their face. But sometime I cannot remember their name. I hope I can recognize my entire classmate very well before graduate from UiTM Johor.

1 comment:

  1. Nice entry, but do pay attention to capital letters and punctuation.

    About Asyraf, well, that is only my opinion. But some of your classmates wrote that he did resemble Ally Iskandar.

    You really should try to get to know your classmates better.

    ReplyDelete