Thursday, January 29, 2009


10 facts about myself


In this issue I would like to describe the characteristic about myself. Firstly I can describe myself as a music addict because everything that I do for example like doing assignment, driving, even when I want to sleep also I will turn on the music. My favorite genre of music is dance and rock because to me that kind of music can increase my spirit in doing any activity. Artist that is like much such as Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, The Stroke, Tiesto, Ministry Of Sound and Bob Sinclair and many more. I also can play a guitar, I learned to play guitar since I am in form 3. Now I have 1 Santa Cruz acoustic guitar and if I have money I would like to purchase Fender electric guitar with the overdrive.


Active is one of my characteristics. I like sport very much because it makes me become healthier and I feel very happy when doing sport. There is much sport that I played such as football, handball, rugby, futsal and many more. Now I am active in play rugby because I play for UiTM Segamat team. And in a free time, I like to play futsal with my friends.
I think I am a friendly person because I would like to have many friends in my life. I think friend is an important person in my life because I feel more comfortable when sharing any problem with my friend and I feel more fun by doing any activities with my friends such as hang out with them, watch football together and many more.


Another characteristic that I get from my friends which I am always with them is I am a happy and funny person because they say that I like to make them laugh with a spontaneous jokes. My friends also say that I am helpful person because whenever they have a problem I will be there with them. I don’t know is that true about myself because I don’t even think that I is that kind of person but I will be more confident with my close friends.


I don’t like to read heavy material such as thick novel, teks books, book that is no picture and many more because I will feel bored very fast when I read too much. I prefer write the main idea or points of the statement because by doing that make me more understand about what I am reading.


I like vacation so much, the place that I prefer is more to relaxing place, good environment and interesting place. First time I am on vacation is at Langkawi Island, I feel very relaxing in there because every morning when I wake up I can see sunrise and I can hear the sea. When I have money, one day I want to go to Bali because I heard a lot people say that the place is very nice and very suitable for relaxing and also far from developing area.

1 comment:

  1. wah so impressive... do you already have your own band?? if not, lets create a new indie band in this uitm, for surely i'll be your singer.hehehe...

    ReplyDelete