Monday, January 5, 2009

experience



Today I learn about song lyric titled breath again sang by juwita suwito. It is a song about what will happen when a person have to suitable themselves in a new environment.

It reminds me when the first time I was further my study in uitm kedah by taking diploma I public administration. At first I was shock because during primary and secondary school there is no girl in my school except teachers. So I make decision to make myself suitable with the new environment by being friendly with all students.

It was the hard lesson to me because I don’t even think that one day I will have to take place in that situation. At there, in my class there only 4 boys and the other is girl. In that situation, I try to be friendly with my classmate.

Finally, I am able to suitable myself in that environment. Now I have no problem in communicate with all the classmate.


2 comments: