Sunday, January 18, 2009

in this semester

I am currently in my third semester in this DEC 08 – APRIL 09 session. It is not very heavy in this semester because my credit hour is only 17. Not like last semester, my credit hour was 20 because I carried accounting paper last semester. It was quite tough to me but I take it as challenge and I was satisfied with my result in last semester. This semester I only take seven subjects which is fire brigade, English for Academic Purpose (BEL 311), Asas Ekonomi Islam (CTU 241), Introduction to Statistics (QMT 261), Macroeconomic (ECO 211), Introduction to Business Communication (MGT 269) and Mandarin (BMD 110).

Fire Brigade is co-curricular subject which teach how to avoid fire from happen, helping people and also some practical activity which using the fire brigade mobile. I was an interesting subject and it was teach by Mr. Omar which is very friendly and like to make some jokes.

For subject English for Academic Purpose was quite interesting because this subject help me to improve my English language like speaking, writing and listening. This subject is taught by Mr. Izuan which is friendly and he also teaches me how to make this blog.

For subject Mandarin taught by Mr. Lim is also an interesting subject to me because I always wanted learn to speak mandarin from I was form 4. For subject Business Communication which is taught by Mr. Kamil is easy subject only for people who likes to read a lot because this subject more to understanding and reading.

to me the tough subject in this semester is Macroeconomics and Statistics because to understand this subject, I need to do many exercise and cannot miss the class once because if I miss the class once I will not able to understand about the subject. For paper Macroeconomics was taught by Mrs. Junaidah which is strict and very serious in teaching. And for paper Statistics was taught by Ms. Norzarina Johar which also strict and very serious in her lectures.

After thinking for all the paper that I take in this semester, I only target A in subject MGT269, CTU 241, BEL 311, Mandarin and fire brigade. For paper like statistics and macroeconomics I only target B in that subject. If I want an A for both of the subject, I must very hardworking for the paper.

1 comment:

  1. This entry is very brief.. I had expected more from a university student like you.. the text is still not justified, you did not use capital letters correctly and you should have written about 1 subject in 1 paragraph. Re-edit this entry properly if you intend to get an A for this subject.

    ReplyDelete