Monday, March 16, 2009

What is Love


To me, love is a feeling that comes when we feel when someone came in our life and is very care about everything that we do, our feeling, and much more. For example like our parents, they are taking care about everything that we do and they want us to do everything that is good to our life and our future. They also is care about our feeling, if we feel sick they take care on us, if we feel sad they were beside us and when we were happy also they will be beside of us. In other hand, we also must care about their feeling, we must what their doing. After we and the other person feel same feeling with us, then only a feeling is created in our heart and it is called love.

When we fall in love and we not see or contact the person for a long time we will always thinking of her that is what we called as miss. And when we see the person that we like with someone else, we will feel mad that is called jealous feelings and many more. All this feeling will be happen when we wall in love.

Talking about my dream girl, I like a girl that her smile is very sweet; when I see her smile I will feel very happy, like every problem in my life will be forgotten for a moment. I like a simple girl and not too much for example like in certain situation like a wedding, some girl like to wear and make up too much but I don’t like it, I like a girl which is simple in her dressing and her make up. Beside that, my dream girls should be nice, responsible, caring, understanding and always happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment